OnlineJamia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some useful resources

2 posters

Go down

Some useful resources Empty Some useful resources

Post  imranahmed Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 am

Assalamu alaykum

Here are some resources you may find useful.

First of all, some PDF copies of Nuzhah itself:

Maktabah al-Bushra 2011 print of Shaykh Nur al Din Itr: mediafire.com/view/?neb62es3zfobyl0
Maktabah al-Bushra, same print but with some random red highlighting (I find it pretty useless, I have this one in print, and I think the black and white one is a clearer scan anyway): mediafire.com/view/?kq60j14djrtgo0b
Qadimi Kutub Khana: mediafire.com/view/?2b5b7ux4j14fmpq

Here are some shuruh that Mufti Ismail has mentioned in class:

Al-Qawl al-Mubtakar of Imam Qasim ibn Qutlubugha رحمه الله, Dar al-Farabi print recommended by Mufti Ismail, 2008 2nd ed, not their newest edition AFAIK: mediafire.com/view/?1v1p0wuv2qba3si
Al-Yawaqit wal al-Durar of Hafiz al-Munawi رحمه الله, Maktabah al-Rushd: mediafire.com/view/?b1kw19m77i7cyam
Im'an al-Nazar of Muhammad Akram al-Sindi رحمه الله: mediafire.com/view/?kwn8i8zey3yysx4 -- this PDF scan is missing four pages, so if you want you can try to fill in the gaps using this manuscript copy: mediafire.com/view/?1em6p5rr51y6meo
Sharh Sharh Nukhbah of Mulla Ali al-Qari, this is in *.bok format meant for Al-Maktabah al-Shamilah software, I am pretty sure there is no PDF of this book available anywhere unfortunately: mediafire.com/?6ah558d8n8w1ja7

If anyone has anything to add, please do so! I will try to post links soon where to actually buy these books for people that want them in print (I have so far managed to find most of them alhamdulillah).

Jazak Allahu khayra
Imran A

imranahmed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some useful resources Empty Re: Some useful resources

Post  imranahmed Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:36 am

You'll have to copy/paste the addresses into your browser because the forum does not allow new members to post links.

imranahmed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Instructor Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 am

imranahmed wrote:You'll have to copy/paste the addresses into your browser because the forum does not allow new members to post links.

السلام عليكم

جزاك الل
ه خيرا

Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum